When Selling your home, there are so many factors that are often overlooked. There are so many things you need to do to get your property ready to sell and quite of bit of research required to determine the value of your home. The last thing you want is to see your home sit on the market too long or worse you yet, sell for a price that is well below it’s market value.
As your Seller’s Agent, I will do extensive research on your property and work with you to decide what it will take to match your needs with your home’s true value. A lot of agents will waste your time by listing your property for an unreasonably high price without being realistic with you and still others will price the property too low in order to rush the process and make their commission. Neither of these truly represents your best interest and the ultimate goal is for you to be satisfied.
Some of the things I will provide as your Seller’s Agent include:
- Doing a thorough Comparative Market Analysis on your property to see what your home is truly worth
- Discuss with you how the value of your home compares with your needs and if they don’t match up, help you consider your options
- Guide you through the process of getting your home up to it’s ideal value based on your resources
- Placing your home into the Multiple Listing Service for exposure to all agents and home buyers that are considering a home purchase in your area
- Marketing and advertising your home in creative ways through internet search engines, internet services, print advertising, Open Houses, networking, and more
- Collecting offers on your property from other agents and buyers and presenting those offers to you as they are received
- Negotiating on your behalf to insure that you get the best possible results in the sale of your most valuable possession, your home
- Guiding you in the process of buying your next home as your Buyer’s Agent (provided I meet your every need)