Charleston, with its fabulous culture and beauty, the southern charm of its people, and its delicious culinary delights, is an amazing place to live! Whether you are interested in buying, selling or both, I am anxious to share my passion for the area by helping you with your real estate needs. I want to get to know you, understand your requirements and preferences, and discuss your options. It’s all about results, so with Coldwell Banker United, Realtors® resources, market research, and technology, I will get busy working for you.
Buying a Home? With an understanding of your needs and desires, I actively seek to find that dream home for you and then proceed to guide you through the entire buying process.
Selling a Home? I get your home sold for top dollar and in a timely manner. My online marketing and networking will give you the edge. I don’t want to just list your home, I want to sell it…fast! Give me a call and let’s get moving!
Building an investment portfolio? Real estate is one of the most solid investments available and making the proper choices is paramount in your quest for financial prosperity. I want to help you with those choices whether you want a rental portfolio, a vacation property, or some land for future development.
Relocating? If you are moving to the Charleston area, I can assist you in collecting the information you need, and make your transition as smooth as possible. Contact me to help you find the right home and provide you a free relocation package filled with information about the area.
A few things about me:
- Your real estate goals become my mission as soon as you contact me.
- As a licensed Realtor and certified Project Management Professional, I have the knowledge, experience and work ethic to be successful for you.
- With my personal motivation and a thorough understanding of your needs, I will work diligently to achieve your desired results.
- Having bought, sold and leased numerous properties personally, I understand the effect it has on our lives from the decision to buy or sell until the transaction is complete.
- Technology in real estate offers tremendous marketing opportunities so I will definitely take advantage of it for your benefit. I will also communicate with other resources in my network.
- I have received recognition from clients for my strong focus on their goals and the achievement of positive outcomes.
- Responsiveness and communication with you is something you can count on from me.
- I began my professional career as an educator and have enjoyed helping individuals reach their goals ever since.
- Personally, I enjoy golf, skiing, social events and playing with my grandchildren.
As part of the Coldwell Banker United, Realtors® family, I know local market conditions, mortgage options, and neighborhoods. Give me a call today and let’s get moving!