When Buying a home, there are so many factors to consider. Some are obvious and others might have never occurred to you. Budget, location, square footage, family needs, schools, maintenance, crime rates, future development in the area and much, much more can play a large role in whether or not a certain property is right for you.
As your Buyer’s Agent, I will listen to your needs and help guide you through the process of not only finding your new home and making an offer on it, but insuring that you know what do every step of the way until closing and beyond. I recognize that your happiness in your home is the ultimate goal and that doesn’t always stop when you sign on the dotted line and have keys in hand.
Some of the services that are a part of hiring me as your Buyer’s Agent include:
- Sitting down with you and listening to all of your needs in order to truly refine your property search in order to find the right home for you
- Searching all available properties and presenting them to you in an organized format so that you can carefully weigh the options and differences among the properties
- Creating an offer for you that best represents your interest and starts the buying process for the property of your choice
- Negotiating on your behalf to insure that you either secure the property you need or can make the decision to find a property where the purchase details are more desirable
- Guide you in finding the resources and information needed to plan for necessary tasks to insure you are ready for the closing on your new property
- Help you find resources to assess the costs for any changes, upgrades, or improvements on your new property